The countdown to Christmas is on! Experience a holiday celebration like no other alongside your favourite animals at Sydney Zoo Christmas Animal Kingdom.
Sydney’s favourite NEW zoo in Eastern Creek has been transformed into a magical wonderland blending wildlife, wonder and the spirit of the season.
Explore the Magical Snow Land and zip down the snow slide, wander into Candyland and decorate your own gingerbread, get crafty at the Elves workshop, or post a letter express to the North Pole at Mrs. Claus’ Post Office.
No visit would be complete without the jolly man in red. You can even capture the moment with a professional Santa photo. Plus, every child receives a FREE gift from Santa! With all this and more, Sydney Zoo Christmas Animal Kingdom is the ultimate destination for fun this festive season.
Book your tickets at sydneyzoo.com – but be quick, tickets are flying out the door faster than Rudolph on Christmas eve!
24 November – 24 December 2023
Session 1: 9am-1:00pm
Session 2: 2pm-5pm
Session 3: 6pm-9pm (limited dates only)
Adult (16+ years)
Child (3-15 years)
Infant (0-2 years)
VIP Package (adult)
VIP Package (child)
700 Great Western Highway, Eastern Creek
Elevate your experience at Sydney Zoo Christmas Animal Kingdom with a VIP package!
Why wait in line when you can skip the queue and head right to the magic? Purchase a VIP Wristband to enjoy priority entry, skip the lines to meet Santa, receive a delicious bratwurst, chips and drink, and to top it all off, all VIP guests receive a bonus Christmas gift to take home. Numbers are limited – Book your VIP package now!
Sydney Zoo Brick Tiger Model Guessing Competition
Game of Skill
N/A for game of skill
The promoter is Sydney Zoo Pty Limited ABN 55 168 970 090 of 700 Great Western Highway, Bungarribee, NSW 2767
Time and Date
All times and dates specified in these Terms and Conditions are times and dates in Sydney, which may be Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) depending on the date.
(i) Entrants must be 14 years of age or over to be eligible.
(ii) Entrants must be residents of Australia.
(iii) Entrants must not be a Sydney Zoo employee or an immediate family member of a Sydney Zoo or (or an employee of any entity or agency associated with the competition).
Method of Entry
Entrants must complete one of the following methods of entry:
Competition Entry Opens
Monday 25th September 2023 9:00am
Competition Entry Closes
Sunday 1st October 2023 at 11:59pm
The winners will be judged and/or drawn from 9:00am on Tuesday October 2nd, 2023.
If multiple entrants correctly guess the number of bricks used to build the sculpture, they will go into a random draw to determine the competition winner.
The Prize winner will be notified by the Notification Method outlined in Item 14 by 5pm Tuesday October 2nd, 2023.
The Prize winner will be notified by the Notification Method on Facebook or Instagram, or via Email (depending on the Method of Entry outlined in Item 8). It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the details in their profile are correct and no responsibility will be taken by Sydney Zoo for any incorrect or out of date information. Entrants must be contactable via Facebook/Instagram or Email.
Draw Publication Details
N/A for this competition
There will be one (1) prize winner who will win a tiger brick model as displayed during the Bricks & Beasts campaign and 4x Day Pass tickets (2x adult tickets, 2x child tickets, totalling $139.96 in value) to Sydney Zoo.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
N/A for this competition
A Standard ticket price includes three hours of unlimited festive fun including all of our activities:
• Interactive Walkthrough: See, hear, touch and smell all the magic of Christmas in this interactive walk-through under the big top tent.
• Snow Land: Experience Snow Land and climb penguin mountain then zip down the snowslide into the biggest ball pit of all with 20,000 balls. Then jump on our jumpy castles across all the land.
• See Santa: No trip to the Christmas Wonderland is complete without a visit to the big man himself. Santa photos incur an additional charge.
• Elf’s Workshop: The cheeky elves are busy preparing for Christmas to arrive, but not too busy to spend some time with you creating some special take home craft.
• Mrs Claus Storytelling Corner: Join Mrs Claus and celebrate the festive season with some of your favourite Christmas carols and stories. It’s sure to put everyone in the Christmas spirit!
• Rudolph’s Barnyard: Say hello and take a selfie with the animatronic reindeer in Rudolph’s Barnyard.
• North Pole Post Office: Write out and send off your letter to Santa, not sure what to write, our special letter writing elves will be there to lend a helping hand.
• The Grinch: Enjoy the music and fun of ‘The Grinch’ and meet the maven of mischief himself for a photo opportunity.
• Roaming Christmas Friends: Meet Christmas elves, reindeer herders, snowmen, the snow queen, Christmas singers all frantically preparing for the busiest time of year, but never too busy to say hello and stop for a selfie with you.
• Santa Land: It’s the busies time of the year – take a sneak a peek into Santa Land through his loungeroom window and see just what Santa is up to as the big day draws nearer.
• Christmas Skate: Roll up roll up and swap your shoes for skates – have some rollicking fun on our roller-skating rink.
There are a limited amount of VIP tickets per session, so be quick!
They include all of the Standard ticket inclusions plus:
• Your very own VIP wristband.
• Priority access to the start of your session.
• VIP entry (front of line access) to visit Santa* and all other activations at the event.
• Food Voucher (to redeem) for 1 x Bratwurst + Chips with the choice of a small drink.
• Complimentary Christmas gift.
All members of a group or family must have VIP tickets to enjoy VIP benefits. An adult accompanying a child with a VIP ticket must also have a VIP ticket.
To purchase a VIP ticket, visit Tickmaster.com
* Santa photo is an additional cost.
Food, drink, merchandise and carnival games are NOT included in the ticket price. Santa photos are also an additional cost.
To ensure you can easily obtain a car parking space, we recommend you arrive for the session time you have booked. We are limiting the number of guests entering the zoo and have staggered arrival times throughout the day.
9am – 1pm
We recommend pre-booking tickets online at sydneyzoo.com to avoid missing out. If there are spots left each session, tickets will be available to purchase at the gate.
No. You can purchase at sydneyzoo.com or Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner of the event. Tickets being promoted for sales through other third-party ticket resellers are tickets that may not be valid if purchased.
We would love to host your business or a corporate group for a private session. Please contact our Functions team on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details.
Please contact Ticketmaster for help www.ticketmaster.com.au/support
All sessions run for 3 hours. Session times are:
9am – 1pm
The event does include a reasonable level of noise, lights and live entertainment with music and crowds. Generally, week day sessions are less crowded so may be more suitable.
There is no age restriction, however we recommend ages 5 and under have a parent or guardian with them.
Entry to Sydney Zoo Christmas Animal Kingdom is not included in your membership or Unlimited Pass. To experience this special event during the morning session (9am – 1pm), you can upgrade for just $15 in your My Account portal. This product is only avaiable for those listed on your Sydney Zoo membership. This product is not available to, or transferrable to, other visitors.
Sydney Zoo Christmas Animal Kingdom includes entry to the full layout of the Zoo. While some of our animals outdoors may be visible during your visit, we cannot guarantee you will be able to see them. We prioritise the welfare of our animals and allow them access to their night dens at all times.
• Friday 24 November
• Sunday 26 November
• Friday 1 December
• Saturday 2 December
• Sunday 3 December
• Friday 8 December
• Saturday 9 December
• Sunday 10 December
• Friday 15 December
• Saturday 16 December
• Sunday 17 December
• Monday 18 December
• Tuesday 19 December
• Wednesday 20 December
• Thursday 21 December
• Friday 22 December
All encounter participants must:
Please note: your booking is not confirmed until the indemnity form is signed.