Sydney Zoo Fan Pic of the Week 2021
Game of Skill
N/A for game of skill
The promoter is Sydney Zoo Pty Limited ABN 55 168 970 090 of 700 Great Western Highway, Bungarribee, NSW 2767
Time and Date
All times and dates specified in these Terms and Conditions are times and dates in Sydney, which may be Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) depending on the date.
(i) Entrants must be 14 years of age or over to be eligible.
(ii) Entrants must be residents of Australia.
(iii) Entrants must not be a Sydney Zoo employee or an immediate family member of a Sydney Zoo employee (or an employee of any entity or agency associated with the competition).
Method of Entry
Entrants must upload their best image/s taken during a visit to Sydney Zoo to Instagram with the hashtag #sydneyzoo
Competition Entry Opens
Thursday 1st April 2021 9:00 am
Competition Entry Closes
Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 8:59 am
The winners will be judged from 9:00am every Thursday from 7th April to Thursday 24th June 2021.
N/A for game of skill
The Prize winner will be notified by the Notification Method on Instagram by 5pm every Friday from 2nd April to Friday 25th July.
Prize Winner will be notified via Instagram, either by commenting on their entry or private message. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the details in their profile are correct and no responsibility will be taken by Sydney Zoo for any incorrect or out of date information. Entrants must be contactable via Instagram.
Draw Publication Details
N/A for this competition
There will be one (1) prize winner each week (totalling 46x winners) who will win the following prize pack (total RRPT $66.82), subject at all times to these Terms and Conditions:
– 1x Sydney Zoo colouring book (RRPT $4.99)
– 1x Sydney Zoo cap (RRPT $16.95)
– 1x Sydney Zoo key chain (RRPT $3.95)
– 1x Sydney Zoo handball (RRPT $4.95)
– 1x Sydney Zoo keep cup (RRPT $20.99)
– 1x Sydney Zoo (small) plush (RRPT $14.99)
Unclaimed Prize Draw
N/A for this competition
1. Employees of the Promoter, its agencies, affiliate businesses and other entities in association with this Promotion together with their immediate families and members of the household of those persons are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants may enter the competition once. Any attempt to enter multiple times will result in the last submitted entry being accepted and all prior entries being made void.
3. Movie tickets are valid for the release season only. The Promoter takes no responsibility for session times being unavailable at the winner’s local cinema. Full redemption conditions are available on the reverse side of the ticket.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any ticket or prize if any attempts are made to misuse it.
5. Please check the classification of the prize before redeeming it. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to refuse to accept any entry or remove any entry that it deems, in their absolute discretion, to be dangerous, obscene, offensive, inappropriate, or infringing upon the rights of any third party. Determination of the appropriateness and acceptance of any entry is at the sole discretion of the Promoter, including as a result of breaching these Terms.
9. If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has infringed the intellectual property of any third party or not adhered to these Terms, that entrant will be disqualified without notice and their entry/entries removed from the Promotion.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to their entry (including but not limited to their name) being used in any feature created by the Promoters. The Promoters are entitled to use any such feature for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes in any form of media. Features may appear in/on the Promoters’ media and/or on media owned or controlled by the Promoters. As a condition of accepting a prize, winners must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoters in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
12. By entering this promotion and selecting ‘I subscribe to receive regular updates’ each entrant is giving their consent to receive communications via email from Sydney Zoo and its promotional partner, Paramount Pictures.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. In the event of any unforeseen events or an act of God, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. For the purposes of the Prize, the winner’s parent/guardian must be aged over 18 years of age.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to seek parent permission to sign a release or waiver to participate in the Prize.
17. All expenses incurred in relation to enjoyment of any prize are the responsibility of the winners. The claiming and collection of prizes by the winner will be subject to verification checks at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
All encounter participants must:
Please note: your booking is not confirmed until the indemnity form is signed.