Celebrate your child’s next birthday with us! Sydney Zoo's children’s parties are fun, easy and a great way to celebrate your child’s love for wildlife!
Western Sydney’s wildest children’s parties!
Let us take care of all party preparations while you and your guests enjoy exploring the zoo on your child’s special day.
- 1.5 hour party duration
- Zoo entry for all paid children
- Group animal encounter (see more information below)
- Reserved party area with animal-themed decorations
- Sydney Zoo party host (see more information below)
- Menu: choose from several options on our kids menu
- Party theme: choose from Under The Sea or Party Animals
- Plus free time to explore the zoo
$55 per child. Minimum 10 children, maximum 30.
Child members attending get 10% off party package rate.
Adults and extra children attending get 20% off gate prices and must be booked and paid for in advance.
- BYO cakeage: $20 per cake, including storage and tableware
- Exclusive animal encounters for the birthday child: 10% off our range of animal encounters
- Chocolate Mud Cake and serving: $60
- Sydney Zoo colouring and sticker book and pencils: $7.50 per child
- Gifts for party bags: Handball $4.95, animal pencil case $6.95
How to book
Call us on 02 7202 2560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
- To secure your spot, a minimum of 10 children must be booked and a deposit paid for. Payment can be made with a Visa or Mastercard via a secure payment link sent to you by email.
- Payment of final numbers must be received 72 hours prior to the event. Please call or email us with any changes to numbers and we will send you a secure payment link for the balance.
- Bookings are non-refundable but the date can be changed up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Balloons are not permitted into the zoo for the safety of the animals.
- Sydney Zoo promotes sustainable practices and recommends avoiding disposable single use plastic. Our serving trays and cutlery are recyclable and compostable for lower impact to the environment.
- Sydney Zoo is open in wet weather conditions, in fact some animals enjoy the wet weather, so your event can go ahead in most weather conditions. If it is wetter than usual, we can reserve a space undercover at our Boulevard Restaurant.
- It is important to note that while everything possible is done to provide a safe environment for parties, all responsibility falls with the parent/carer of the children.
- On arrival, head to the Group check-in desk at the zoo entrance. We recommend all arriving together for fast entry.
Party host inclusions:
Our Sydney Zoo party host will make your day extra easy. They will help with the following:
- Meet and greet at zoo entrance
- Storage of BYO cake (if you choose to supply your own)
- Guide you to your reserved party area
- Personal recommendations on what’s best to see and when
- Helping with fun activities during the event
- Serving of food and support with serving cake
- Help to make it a seamless birthday experience.
Group animal encounter inclusions:
- Your party will experience a meet and greet with some native animals and learn more about these fascinating creatures. Photo opportunities will be available during this experience.
- The encounter is booked for a specific time during the party so it’s important that everyone is at the party area at that time to avoid missing out.
- Hand sanitizer and social distancing rules are followed at all times.