Sydney Zoo is located in the heart of Western Sydney with great transport access and minutes away from key locations and other entertainment attractions.
Located on the Great Western Highway, we are accessible by car, public transport or rideshare services. We have excellent access to the M4 and M7 Motorways and will offer on-site parking. More information on getting here will be available closer to our opening date.
Sydney Zoo is close to other key Western Sydney attractions:
- Next door to Western Sydney Parklands
- Across the road from Blacktown International Sports Park
- Under 5 minutes from Eastern Creek Raceway
- 6 minutes from Raging Waters Sydney
- 7 minutes from Featherdale Wildlife Park
- 7 minutes from Blacktown International Sports Park
- 8 minutes from Nurragingy Reserve
- 10 minutes from Sydney International Equestrian Centre
Sydney Zoo is being built with the mindset of creating a fun, positive, and educational experience for all visitors. We will make the Zoo 100% accessible – there will be no part of the Zoo that is off-limits to those in wheelchairs or those who require walking assistance. Sydney Zoo will offer wide pathways that span across the Zoo, and any stairs or steps will always have an accompanying ramp. We will also offer wheelchairs and prams for hire for those who might need it for their visit to ensure you will enjoy a stress-free day at the Zoo.